We are currently looking to employ an Assistant Team Leader this can be a self employed or employed position.
The successful candidate will work alongside our team in the running of our busy riding school, livery yard & competition centre.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic person who can be a positive role model for staff and who work individually or as part of a team.
Full time position at 5 days a week including one weekend day per week.
Jobs to include
• Teaching clients
• Teaching & Training Staff
• Oversee Welfare of all horses
• Health & safety requirements
• Promoting the business to a wider audience
• Promoting good practice within the work place
• Being included in courses eg Fire Training
• Operating Farm Machinery eg Tractor
Renumeration depending on experience the more qualifications the more per hourly rate.
Minimum BHS Stage 2.
To apply please forward CV & covering letter to Joanne Roseberry-Jones at Joanne@penshawequestrian.co.uk.