EQUESTRIAN APPRENTICESHIP (Level 2 or 3) - start June 2021
Are you between 16 and 18 and looking to achieve your qualifications but don’t feel the classroom is for you?
We will soon have a vacancy for a full time apprentice at Logwood Dressage and Stud.
The role will include all general horse care including mucking out, grooming, preparing horses for competitions, tack cleaning, some exercising (depending on ability) and the opportunity to groom at shows and training days.
Applicants must be confident handling fit competition horses and young stock (most horses are over 16.2hh).
All training will be provided with Haddon Training on site, so this would suit someone who would prefer to learn on the job rather than in a classroom.
A work-based apprenticeship will:
• Help you work at the commercial speed equine employers expect.
• Increase your confidence in working with horses, in a team and in the workplace.
• Give you the skills and knowledge to become a competent member of staff.
• Give you a reference for your CV.
• Provide you with essential employability skills to give you the best start in your working life.