With the licence about to switch into Ed Bethell’s name. Ed is now looking for a Head person to join him. It is very exciting times for everyone involved. We are an ambitious team of people who want to see the business grow. We are looking for a like minded person who has previous experience in this type of role.
The role will include:
• Checking all the horses and medications.
• Day to day running of the yard.
• Communication between Ed and the team.
• Organising who goes racing with the travelling head person.
• Working closely with the Vet.
• Riding one to two lots a day.
The right candidate will:
• Be highly motivated with a great attention to detail.
• Be ambitious.
• Have experience in this type of role before.
• Be a good team player and leader.
• Be able to ride to a high standard.
There is a great package for the right person, and there is high quality accommodation available.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Ed at email@example.com
Or call him on 07767622921.
We are a Racehorse Training Stables near Middleham North Yorkshire we train approx 35 horses. The majority run on the flat with an occasional jump horse. We have a menage to break-in and exercise the young horses and we use the Middleham High and Low Moors daily. Employees work a 40 hour week with every other weekend off. We have accommodation on site and our rates of pay are excellent for the right person.