This position would suit a Golf, Football or Sports Grounds Keeper.
Bourne Hill Stables is a state of the art show jumping yard based on 200 acres in Horsham, West Sussex. We have recently developed a state of the art sand arena and natural turf grass arena and we require a grounds maintenance foreman to join our team. A suite of new machinery will be provided as will direction and training in the preparation of natural turf for equestrian use.
• Practical experience working in the maintenance of turfgrass facilities
• Attention to detail and presentation
• Experience working with machinery for both turfgrass maintenance and estate maintenance
• Experience of operation of agricultural machinery
• Formal training in manual handling and risk assessment
• Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
• Recognised Horticulture/turf management qualification
• PA1, PA2A, PA6A pesticide application certificates or willingness to work towards award of these
• Interest in horses and experience of working in an equestrian environment
• Landscaping preparation and development
• Experience of maintenance of landscaping and plants
• Use and management of irrigation systems
Salary is based upon experience
Please contact email@example.com for more details