Level 3 Diploma: Equine Management
Myerscough College - Preston
• Principles of health and safety - Pass
• Undertake and review work related experience - Pass
• Exercising horses - Distinction
• Biological systems of the horse - Merit
• Contribute to managing an Equine event - Pass
• Undertake a specialist project - Pass
• The principles of rehab and therapy- Merit
• Overall completion grade - Merit
Duties of Current Occupation
Running a machine filling paint can’t to out the amount of Litres required for the week. Cleaning hand rails and other areas.
Equine Work Experience
Work experience at Sue Helen Shuttleworths - Traditional show cons, also at White hill stud and Stud farm Austerson. I’ve owned my own and competed at county lever working hunter for the parts 4 years.
I am an organised, efficient, honest and loyal person. I am self-motivated and eager to learn new things. My time keeping and commitment is exemplary and I have excellent customer service skills. I work well alone and also as part of a team.
Type of Ride Work
I’ve done mainly show riding however have experience jumping and hunting fit hunt horses.
Areas of Expertise
No-Show Employer Feedback
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to job interviews: 0
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to first days of job: 0