I am available to start part time immediately, but would need to give two weeks notice for current employer for full time work.
Attended Keits LTD to do the following;
Completed Level 3 Horse Care and Management (QCF)
Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Horse Care and Management
Functional skills in English at Level 2
Functional Skills in Maths at Level 2
Duties of Current Occupation
ride, muck out, lunge and care for horses.
Equine Work Experience
Ride & lunge owners’ horses.
• Ride owners’ horses in shows
• Ride customer horses
• Muck out, groom and generally look after stable horses
• Including feed, bedding and general all round care
• Help inexperienced to ride
• For home shows, help Course builder build the course(s) and operate the gate
• Clear up stable yard at the end of the day and ensure all horses are secure and all equipment locked away, ready for the morning.
Type of Ride Work
Able to ride green and young horses, jumped up to 1m BSJA but willing to progress onwards and have jumped round 90cm cross-country course. I have been riding for 16 years.
Affiliated with BSJA
No-Show Employer Feedback
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to job interviews: 0
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to first days of job: 0
Number of Leaving without Notice: 0
An Employer Full Membership is required to view No-Show Employer Feedback.