DanielaBootle, Liverpool, L20, United Kingdom
- Jobseeker No
- First name
- Gender/Working Couple
- Bootle, Liverpool, L20, United Kingdom
- Marital status
- Head Girl / Manager - Groom / Rider - Polo/ Hunting/ Dressage/ Showjumping
- 162 cm = 5' 3"
- User stats:
- view stats
- Live-In position
- Bring own horse
- Job types
- Groom-General; Groom-Hunt; Groom/Housekeeper; Rider-English; Manager-General; Instructor; Nanny/Housekeeping; Management; Personal Assistant
- Facility types
- (Liverpool: Bootle, 300 miles)
- Work types
- Work times
- Happy to relocate, countrywide. I have a drivers license, and access to a vehicle. I need accommodation, and have two (very well behaved) dogs and a happy-hacker horse that need to accompany me. I’m an open book, pls ask any questions.
BHS I/ II/ III PTT / PI Qualified
BHS Stage 1 BHS Stage 2 BHS Stage 3 PTT (Preliminary Teachers Test) PI (Preliminary Instructor)
Duties of Current Occupation
I am a hard worker. A team player. An experienced horse-woman. I work well in a team, or leading one. IMMEDIATE START can be arranged.
Equine Work Experience
I have my BHS I/II/III qualifications but am always looking to improve upon and further add too my education. I have 24 years worth of personal horse-owning and competing experience, having ridden my own horses for many years.
I now also have 5 years of full time, hands on, sole charge care of a variety of equines in a several disciplines (Dressage. Showjumping. Polo. Event. Hunting, including help with ongoing Horse Riding instruction, where needed).
I'm a happy, easygoing individual who's willing to work within a team or on my own. I believe I'm adaptable and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. I'm currently based on a private hunt yard, caring for some big, strong, fit hunters.
I can pull a trailer, drive a 3.5 and 7.5 tonne truck as well as drive a tractor in order to move muck heaps, top and harrow fields, harrow arenas etc etc. I'm always happy to muck in where needed.
Multi-faceted horse person, able to ‘turn the hoof’ (excuse the pun) to almost anything. Happy to relocate, but would need accommodation. PLEASE NOTE: I have two, very well behaved, dogs that need to accompany me if relocating.
- Driving license
- Drive Horsebox
- Equine First-Aid
- Handling Youngstock
- Sole Charge
Areas of Expertise
- Riding School
- Show Jumping
- Sole Charge
- Working with children
No-Show Employer Feedback
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to job interviews: 0
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to first days of job: 0
Number of Leaving without Notice: 0