• Assisting with stable management and horse care within a riding school environment
• Level 1 Stable Management Certificate Obtained
• Experience working with children on the Autism spectrum
• Stable management including specialised bedding, dietary requirements, mucking out.
• Preparing horses for lessons, tacking up, grooming.
• Responsible for cleaning saddles and bridles.
• Helped organise a stable open day, setting up and showing people around.
• 1 hour lesson at the end of each day including ground work, jumping and hacking
• Aided team members working with sick horses
•Assisted in riding lessons
Type of Ride Work
Summer camp competitions
Areas of Expertise
Working with the disabled
No-Show Employer Feedback
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to job interviews: 0
Number of non-attendances (no shows) to first days of job: 0
Number of Leaving without Notice: 0
An Employer Full Membership is required to view No-Show Employer Feedback.